Development according to V-model and Automotive SPICE with all associated engineering processes.
- We are a colorful bunch of extremely competent developers
- We are family – with us it’s always familiar and flexible
- We offer a varied, complex and creative working environment
Embedded systems, safety-related software and associated tools, control units, hardware and prototypes. That’s what we do – embeddeers GmbH. Do you want to become part of the team?
This is how you embed with us: develop innovative software solutions. Every day.
- Analysis. You analyze the specific software requirements of our customers from the automotive sector and create the corresponding software designs.
- Development. You then develop basic components and applications and also take on the tool-supported configuration and integration of AUTOSAR stacks and components.
- Review. Last but not least, you evaluate the requirements, designs and implementations.
This makes you an embeddeer: Professional experience in development. Coupled with a passion for new technologies.
- You are a professional. Especially in the area of embedded software development for the automotive industry. Accordingly, you know C very well and also have experience in configuring AUTOSAR components with Vector tools.
- Process knowledge (Automotive Software Engineering, Automotive SPICE) and know-how about bus systems (CAN, LIN) complete your professional picture.
- Nice-to-have: practice in model-based development with Matlab/Simulink.
- We are looking forward to a communicative team player with a sense of humor, who speaks fluent German and good English.
At embeddeers it’s great. Among other things because of that:
- Working without stiff conventions: We are on first name basis, move within a familial environment and are always up for a joke.
- Professionalism is the key: embeddeers have a lot going for them, which is why we focus on professional competence and further training.
- Work-life balance: 30 days of vacation, flexitime, company health management.